Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Zeerust, ZA
February 27, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

@A MyEndometriosisTeam Member. I could tell that it was back as my pain just became very severe the moment I got off birth control. I had surgery in March 2023 and I’m honestly not ready for another one 😞

April 13, 2024
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

It absolutely can come back. BCP slows disease temporarily. It comes back. Even after excision. It's a full body inflammatory disease with no cure.

April 7, 2024
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

yes, unfortunately it can. this will be my 2nd surgery in 12 years.

March 5, 2024
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I’m on Norethindrone and the only surgeries I have had were a d and c ,gallbladder surgery and removal of an ovary

February 27, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sunnyvale, CA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hunlock Creek, PA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In