Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Durban, ZA

I had the mirena inserted due to continuos bleeding over a four month period and I haven't experienced pain like this before. My only symptom was the bleeding. I've had the Mirena for a month now and have been prescribed birth control for the progesterone. My parents don't want me taking any painkillers due to the opioid crisis. Yes, I know that's in America, but they watch a lot of TV. They didn't even want to pay to have it removed, so I emailed my gynae and she offered to do it pro bono. What… read more

November 3, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I asked for lupron depot injection

November 4, 2023
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I had to have mine removed because it was so painful! I swapped to the Depo Provera injection instead.

November 4, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Graham, NC

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edmonton, AB

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hunlock Creek, PA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In